Thursday, May 8, 2008

The First Post

fat

Welcome to the first Fat Bastards Association blog entry. These are your hosts, Ange and Kristen who will no doubt kill me for using my somewhat rudimentary photoshop skills on their normally svelte and gorgeous bodies. They will also be upset for me misrepresenting their thoughts in the form of speech bubbles.

We will hopefully be updating this blog with things like recipes, event details, restaurant reviews and all things interesting to those of us who like to indulge in all things slippery, wet and warm (ie, lard, butter, oil).

So - that's it for me now as not only am I fat but I'm committing the social suicide of being at Uni past 8pm at night and using the time to update my blog. Go me. Wonder why I don't have a boyfriend.

Anyway, feel free to leave your comments below and we'll speak to you all soon!

Sarah

1 comment:

KrisSara said...

wow... we look like water beds!!